Whether you require a routine filling, have lost a tooth, or are experiencing pain from tooth decay or periodontal disease – our team of experienced dentists can provide quality care at affordable prices. Dental problems such as tooth decay, periodontal disease, and tooth loss can be debilitating, embarrassing, and potentially harmful for your overall well-being.
As a practice, we truly believe that preventative care and education are the keys to optimal dental health. We focus on thorough exams and x-rays, if necessary – checking the overall health of your teeth and gums. We are not only concerned about the beauty of your smile, but we are also concerned about your health!
A dental filling is a dental restorative material – whether composite or amalgam – that is used to restore the function, integrity, and morphology of a missing tooth structure.
Composite or white fillings
Composite fillings are tooth coloured and can be closely matched to the colour of your existing teeth. They are more aesthetically suited for use in front teeth or the more visible areas of the teeth. They serve the same purpose as what we used to use amalgam fillings for but they can also be used for chipped teeth and for closing the space between two teeth.
Fillings are not permanent; however, they are both durable and will last many years, giving you a long-lasting smile.
Tusk dental has developed a reputation for getting excellent results, in a timely and cost-effective manner, while providing compassionate and gentle care. We offer a myriad of orthodontic treatment options and are able to create an individual orthodontic treatment plan that correlates with your specific needs and goals. At tusk dental, we work with you and take into consideration your lifestyle and recreational activities.
We also specialise in cosmetic dentistry – we can improve your smile with implants, crowns, bridges; there is a wide range of options to suit your budget and your particular needs.
Government Assistance Patients
- Under 18 year olds are entitled to free treatment through government assistance. If you are under 18 and a current, regular patient of Tusk Dental, you will be covered under this scheme
- ACC will assist when there has been an accident and damage has been done to your teeth. If you have been in an accident, contact us immediately! All ACC claims will need to be registered within 12 months of the accident
- WINZ will assist those on a benefit or student allowance if you require urgent dental treatment. We are happy to give you a quote to give to WINZ
Tusk dental provides gentle care
We understand that many people hate going to the dentist, but modern technology in the world of dentistry has provided us with ways to provide gentle care. Your comfort and well-being is our number one priority. Don’t waste any more precious time! Putting off seeing the dentist will cost you more than just money in the long run. We would hate to see a beautiful smile go to waste. Contact us today!
Our services include:
- Treatments for dry mouth, gingivitis, periodontal disease
- Sensitivity relief
- Oral surgery for impacted wisdom teeth
- Normal tooth extraction
- Root canal therapy
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Dental emergencies