If you suffer from sensitive teeth we can help
Tooth sensitivity results from enamel eroding on the outside of the tooth, exposing the dentin, which is full of tiny tubes in the teeth that are connected to the nerves inside the tooth.
It can not only be extremely painful, but it can also start to interfere with daily life.
Here are some fairly simple ways to reverse the effects.
- Use toothpaste made for sensitive teeth on a regular basis
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush
- Correct your tooth-brushing methods by holding the toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to the teeth and brush in a circular motion
- Avoid acidic food and drink
- Talk to your dentist about fluoride varnish or plastic resins which can be applied to your teeth.
- If you grind your teeth, wear a mouth-guard at night.
- Don’t overuse at home tooth-whitening products
- Look into restoring your receding gums with tissue grafts
The most important thing is to figure out the root cause of the problem. Your dentist will be able to help you to discover what you are doing to cause it and then finally, what you can do to prevent it.
Why wait another day? Contact Tusk Dental and let us help you keep that beautiful smile healthy!
We’ll contact you back to confirm your appointment time and date.